Rilo and Collier Blog Home Rilo and Collier Blog About Rilo and Collier Blog Collected Rilo and Collier Blog Rilo Rilo and Collier Blog Collier rilo and collier blog Arden

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

New Scenery

I tried to spice things up a bit and moved Rilo off of the bed for her pictures.  We went for a walk and stopped to sit under a tree.  Rilo was as happy as can be!  She thinks Sawyer is hilarious.  If I needed her to smile or look at me, I would bring Sawyer by me to get her attention.










3 comments:

  1. I can't believe how well she is sitting!!! I wish Ryann could sit up (even a little bit!) so bad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's getting so big! Emma still doesn't sit by herself... I think she's just too interested in her toes :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously she is a great sitter! Mine tries but tips over forwards!

    ReplyDelete