Rilo and Collier Blog Home Rilo and Collier Blog About Rilo and Collier Blog Collected Rilo and Collier Blog Rilo Rilo and Collier Blog Collier rilo and collier blog Arden

Thursday, July 29, 2010

A Day At the Zoo

A bunch of us went to the Brookfield Zoo on the most humid day of the summer.  We were drenched in sweat the instant we got there.  One lovely lady, may have said after being at the zoo for 5 minutes, "how long do we have to be here until we've gotten our money's worth".  Despite the heat, Rilo was a real trooper.  I tell you, that girl is great when we go places!

I'm excited because I'm ordering a baby carrier in a few days, once I can decide on which one I want.  I love my Moby, but it is WAY too hot to wear these days.  I think Rilo will love hangong out in her carrier.







The "big girls" got to play at the splash pad at the zoo to cool off!







1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh. I am dieing from all the baby cuteness!

    ReplyDelete