Rilo and Collier Blog Home Rilo and Collier Blog About Rilo and Collier Blog Collected Rilo and Collier Blog Rilo Rilo and Collier Blog Collier rilo and collier blog Arden

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

The Porch

I think you should expect many more pictures of Rilo on this porch this summer.  This apartment is sooo dark, except for Rilo's room and this porch.  Even the porch is still shaded by the trees.  And if you're wondering why half of these are not in focus, please note that to get her to pay attention I have to run around the porch (which is the size of a box), turn around, squat down, meter, focus and snap, all before she gets too close to me.  Hopefully I'll perfect this style of shooting this summer. :)






Rilo is blowing you kisses!






I think we were singing the Itsy Bitsy Spider here.



1 comment:

  1. Aunt Brittany loves the cute tufts of hair growing in!! I cant wait to be able to play with it<3

    ReplyDelete