You are now half a year old! You have grown leaps and bounds from when we first met, six months ago. You get bigger everyday and learn new and exciting things right before my eyes. I am so happy and honored to be your mother. I consider it an absolute privilege. You are turning into such a sweet, curious and happy little girl. I can't wait to see what the next six months bring! I love you more than words could ever express!
P.S. You have turned me into an emotional mess...I have tears rolling down my cheeks right now because I love you so much!
She is such an easy-going baby. She is content and happy almost all of the time. At six months she:
- now rolls back to tummy consistently. Which means she rolls all over the place!
- is finally sleeping longer periods at night! WOOHOO! She rolls herself onto her tummy now, which is helping her sleep longer.
- likes to drink out of cups or her sippy cup
- loves to hang out upside down
- started saying "rah rah rah rah". One step closer to "mama". :)
- gained a few more rolls...I'm sure of it.
- just started eating solids...pictures to come!