Tuesday, August 31, 2010

I Heart Faces-Photojournalism

I've been meaning to enter the I Heart Faces challenges each week, but have forgotten or put it off.  Here's how it works.  Each week they have a different theme.  You submit your photo and then a judge will go through and pick their favorites.  I like having a theme to work around when taking photos.

This weeks theme is photojournalism....using photos to tell a story.  I think these photos definitely fit!  I will be posting more of these photos tomorrow, but here is a sneak peek of Rilo Jane eating her first food!







ETA: Sorry, if you're on a laptop, this might cut off slightly...but it just looks so good on the big screen, I can't bear to make it smaller!

9 comments:

  1. awwww - adorable little baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her gaze in the middle photo. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are adorable...wonderful collage!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute! Her face on that last two are hilarious! I guess she did not like her first taste :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just too cute! Love her expressions!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are too adorable! So great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for your comment :) haha these are so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. great shots! love how you put them together! nice job!

    ReplyDelete