A few things about her:
- She has just started giggling and it makes my day. She laughs when I fake laugh. She laughs when I kiss her belly. And she laughs when I tickle her.
- She has discovered that she can be loud...really loud. And she makes a funny gargling, screaming noise. (I'll post of video of this soon)
- She loooves to sit. She tries to sit up from any position she's in. She looks like she's doing crunches.
- Rilo likes to play in the tub. She kicks and squirms all around.
- She still does her little hand quiver when she stretches, but not as often anymore. I wish she would do it forever. It is the CUTEST thing!
We are just loving watching her change and grow. She has become so much more interactive in the last month! And we think she gets cuter by the day!
Can you tell she's into eating her hands these days?
And here's Rilo with Great-Grandpa Robb, who was my assistant for the photos. He was trying to help me get her to smile. And he did...except I didn't get the picture in time!