Rilo and Collier Blog Home Rilo and Collier Blog About Rilo and Collier Blog Collected Rilo and Collier Blog Rilo Rilo and Collier Blog Collier rilo and collier blog Arden

Thursday, June 3, 2010

iPhone Friday (on Thursday)

Rilo and I flew to PA yesterday so I wasn't able to get any pictures uploaded from my camera.  So instead, here are some iPhone photos from the week.  Tomorrow I should have her 3 month photos up!

Sleeping on the plane.  She was great again.  She slept during the 45 minutes we were waiting for the plane to takeoff and only woke up for about 20 minutes during the flight.  She played a little bit and then went back to sleep.  What a good little traveler!

This was Rilo's first trip out to the pool in Chicago.  She's in her special  lightweight UV protectant outfit.  I think she liked being outside...She had one of the best naps she's ever taken.


No comments:

Post a Comment