Rilo and Collier Blog Home Rilo and Collier Blog About Rilo and Collier Blog Collected Rilo and Collier Blog Rilo Rilo and Collier Blog Collier rilo and collier blog Arden

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Giggles and Rolls-Edited

Rilo rolled from tummy to back for the first time yesterday!  She seemed so close so many times I knew it woud happen soon.  When I saw the position she was in on her playmat, I just knew she was going to do it...and she did!  Such a big girl!

And this video is completely unrelated to rolling, but it includes her other new tricks: shrieking and giggling.  I think it is adorable and it makes me laugh so hard, which it turn makes her laugh more too.   We made this video for Adam while we were in PA so he could hear her giggles.  Thanks to G-pa Cyle for the video!

Untitled from Brianna Webb on Vimeo.



Edit: Sorry. Somehow the video didn't originally post!

No comments:

Post a Comment