Rilo and Collier Blog Home Rilo and Collier Blog About Rilo and Collier Blog Collected Rilo and Collier Blog Rilo Rilo and Collier Blog Collier rilo and collier blog Arden

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

PA Trip


We've been back in PA this past week because I had a wedding on Friday and a reception on Saturday.  My family has been so great, helping me out with Rilo because I have been running around everywhere!  Rilo had so much fun and I know she's going to miss everyone.

Now that we've hit up PA a billion times this summer, we are definitely trying to plan trips to CA and AZ!

Rilo is peering over the couch at Kitty.  This was one of her favorite things to do.  She also learned that a mean kitty says "hissss".  Haha.


I painted Rilo's toes for the 1st time.  She sat really still and then talked about her pretty toes.


GiGi and Poppy bought Rilo a stroller.  I truly think 90% of her time was spent pushing this thing around everywhere.  And no one else is allowed to touch it, so don't even think about it.


Just getting some after bath lotion!



No comments:

Post a Comment