Rilo and Collier Blog Home Rilo and Collier Blog About Rilo and Collier Blog Collected Rilo and Collier Blog Rilo Rilo and Collier Blog Collier rilo and collier blog Arden

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Growing Up

I was just looking through photos of Rilo and I can't get over how BIG she has gotten!  I may or may not have cried.  I found a few more photos Yan took before we left for the summer and I can see such a difference in just a few months.  I never shared these but I love the glimpse into her gummy little mouth, with those few little teeth poking through.  She now has 6 on top and 3 on the bottom!






1 comment:

  1. Oh just wait because it only gets worse. You'll wake up what seems like tomorrow and dropping her off at her first day of kindergarten. It's crazy how fast it happens and how much of a hurry they're in to grow up right in front of you. Enjoy it now!

    ReplyDelete