Rilo and Collier Blog Home Rilo and Collier Blog About Rilo and Collier Blog Collected Rilo and Collier Blog Rilo Rilo and Collier Blog Collier rilo and collier blog Arden

Friday, February 4, 2011

iPhone Friday

I can't remember if I have mentioned it yet, but Rilo can say "ball" now.  That puts her word count at 6.  Her favorite word is still "dad"... I think she says it at least 30x a day.  Our new favorite game is the "dad-mom" game.  She says "dad", I say "mom" and this goes back and forth repeatedly.  She thinks it's hilarious.  How does she know that it's funny to torture me?!

Rilo is sporting her new Pierce shirt from Gpa Cyle.

These are really cute pj's my Mom and Tali sent.  However, I think Rilo kind of looks like a boy in them.  Adam and I had fun calling her random boy names.  Like Steven and Christopher and Robert.


This picture cracks me up.  I walked out of a room for a minute and came back in to find this little girl.  She had pulled down a bowl of strawberries and was helping herself.  Gotta love her!

No comments:

Post a Comment