Rilo and Collier Blog Home Rilo and Collier Blog About Rilo and Collier Blog Collected Rilo and Collier Blog Rilo Rilo and Collier Blog Collier rilo and collier blog Arden

Friday, January 28, 2011

iPhone Friday

Last week when I was attending Alt. I was stressing and stressing because I was going to be gone all day Thursday and all day Friday.  I had never been away for more than 2-3 hours so I was worried she wouldn't handle it well.  Plus we're still nursing so I just wasn't sure how it was all going to play out.  Guess what?  I don't think she even realized I was gone.  She was great and had so much fun with Adam and some friends who helped out while Adam had class.  These first 4 are ones Adam sent me while I was at the conference.






This next one cracks me up.  Sawyer was in the front yard barking and Rilo climbed to the window, pounded on it and started yelling at Sawyer.  Guess she's picked up on me scolding Sawyer for barking at every living and nonliving thing near our yard.

No comments:

Post a Comment