At eleven months, Rilo:
- has gotten really confident standing on her own, with nothing around
- has taken a few steps, but isn't quite ready to do it all the time
- likes to stay in this funny position that we call the "football player, take a knee" pose. And she does it all. the. time.
- loooves crackers. And yogurt + cottage cheese. And loves feeding anything she doesn't like to Sawyer
- added "dog" and "cat" to her words and can point them out in pictures
- gives the best wet kisses and cute snuggly hugs now that she knows it gets a big reaction from us
- loves to squeal at the top of her lungs and fake laughs and coughs
- is obsessed with anything water, including but not limited to the toilet
- is such a chatty Kathy. She loves to talk, talk, talk
- begs and pleads to watch Sesame songs on our iPhones
- loves to play tug o' war with Sawyer
Maybe she'll be a gymnast like I was?