Rilo and Collier Blog Home Rilo and Collier Blog About Rilo and Collier Blog Collected Rilo and Collier Blog Rilo Rilo and Collier Blog Collier rilo and collier blog Arden

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Rilo and the Red Striped Sweater

I FINALLY took some real pictures of Rilo and not just snapshots.  I heart these, almost as much as I heart her. 



She is saying "WOW, WOW WOOOW" in this next photo.  My Dad taught it to her a few weeks ago and she says it all the time now.  It makes me laugh every time!





I just love her pointing and telling me about everything she sees.




4 comments:

  1. Wait unil your Dad teaches her to sing "There's a hole in my bucket".

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just about died when I saw these pictures. Rilo is the cutest baby ever! And I love the wreath on your front door! So cute!

    ReplyDelete