Rilo and Collier Blog Home Rilo and Collier Blog About Rilo and Collier Blog Collected Rilo and Collier Blog Rilo Rilo and Collier Blog Collier rilo and collier blog Arden

Friday, December 17, 2010

iPhone Friday

I love coming home, after running errands and seeing where Rilo has been playing around the house with Adam.  There will just be little messes in all the corners and nooks where she likes to hang out.  There are certain spots in the house that I think I pick up at least 5 times a day!  I think these next 3 photos illustrate this!  Oh how I love this curious little girl!




These next 3 were taken just last night.  We had a blast having a tea party and then she practiced standing on her own (which she is quite good at, I might add). 



1 comment:

  1. Ha that little Rilo is hilarious. I lOVE the pictures of her making a mess and Adam enthralled with his phone. Almost as bad as me during Girl's dinner

    ReplyDelete