Rilo and Collier Blog Home Rilo and Collier Blog About Rilo and Collier Blog Collected Rilo and Collier Blog Rilo Rilo and Collier Blog Collier rilo and collier blog Arden

Monday, May 31, 2010

Shoes

We went to the mall on Friday and Rilo wore her first pair of shoes out and about (she wore boots at home once but that's about it).  Up until now, her newborn size shoes didn't fit. Her feet have now grown enough that they will stay on.  Though when I say "stay on", I really mean they remain on her feet provided she doesn't kick around.  And her little feet are always kicking so they don't actually stay on for long!  I was in a rush, so I didn't take any pictures of the tops of the shoes, but I will next time I decide to put shoes on her.




I love that her little hands are folded in the last two.  What a cutie!

No comments:

Post a Comment