Rilo and Collier Blog Home Rilo and Collier Blog About Rilo and Collier Blog Collected Rilo and Collier Blog Rilo Rilo and Collier Blog Collier rilo and collier blog Arden

Monday, May 10, 2010

Big Girl PJ's

I apologize in advance for these poor quality photos.  I have no idea what I was doing when I took them!

Rilo has a few pairs of 2 piece pajamas that I just started putting on her.  Up until now, she has worn one-piece jammies or a gown.  Something about the 2 piece sets just feels so grown up!  I think they are adorable and I have debated just dressing her in her pajamas for the day.




And since I didn't leave her in her jam jams after I took these pics, here's what she actually wore instead.

1 comment:

  1. I agree. The move from one piece to two piece jammies is a big one. I love little baby booties in those two piece jams, though!

    ReplyDelete