Rilo and Collier Blog Home Rilo and Collier Blog About Rilo and Collier Blog Collected Rilo and Collier Blog Rilo Rilo and Collier Blog Collier rilo and collier blog Arden

Monday, April 26, 2010

Two Months

Last Tuesday, Rilo turned two whole months!  I just know she's going to be 10 before I know it.  She is growing so fast.

She loves to talk, talk, talk!  I can't help but smile when I hear her little baby noises.  She holds her head up really well and likes to stand and check out the world.  Her favorite place is the changing table.  She could be crying and crying but as soon as you stick her on the changing table, she's all smiles.  She still loves bath time and thinks its funny when I make her arms and legs splash in the water.  Here she is at 2 months:




I know exactly what sound she is making in the above picture.  I just love it when she talks!



Look how wet her shirt is here!  She's my little spitty baby.

Happy 2 months of life Rilo Jane!

1 comment: