At nine months Rilo:
- FINALLY sleeps from 7:30-4:30, eats and then goes back down until 7:30. This is a HUGE improvement from waking up every 1-3 hours all.night.long. Woohoo!!
- still is toothless
- is faster than fast at crawling and is such a cute little trouble maker. How is it that babies always know what they're not supposed to play with?!
- loves to read books, with or without us. Reading is pretty much the only time she will stay still. She definitely has books that she prefers over others. If she's in her room, she's either playing with her noise machine or flipping through books lately.
- is going through a stubborn eating stage. She wants to eat whatever we're eating and she wants to do it herself. Luckily she is pretty skilled with the spoon!
- can stand for a few seconds on her own and is pretty much always standing on some piece of furniture. Her thighs are starting to slim down (slightly) because she has discovered how to squat, stand up, squat and repeat.
- is so happy swinging outside with us on the porch swing.
Showing off her 9 month skills!
Check out this squat!
And trying to figure out how to get down.
Check out this awesome spit bubble!
And pouting because she couldn't figure out how to get down!