Rilo and Collier Blog Home Rilo and Collier Blog About Rilo and Collier Blog Collected Rilo and Collier Blog Rilo Rilo and Collier Blog Collier rilo and collier blog Arden

Monday, March 22, 2010

Just Like Her Mom...

We are just coming home from our trip, so I haven't had a chance to upload any photos from my camera. But here's one from my iPhone that I just love.

The other morning, Rilo woke up around 7ish. I decided to put her in bed with us to see if she would go back to sleep. She must love snuggling as much as we do, because she fell back asleep for several hours. Adam and spent the morning watching her sleep so peacefully. Eventually she ended up in this position; on her side with her arms out. This is EXACTLY how I like to sleep! It made me so happy to see her so peaceful sleeping just like her momma.

No comments:

Post a Comment