Rilo and Collier Blog Home Rilo and Collier Blog About Rilo and Collier Blog Collected Rilo and Collier Blog Rilo Rilo and Collier Blog Collier rilo and collier blog Arden

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Halloween 2013

I just love Rilo's little mind.  Months before Halloween she asked to be a coin.  I have NO idea where she came up with it or why she insisted on it every time I asked, but it really makes me happy.  I like to coordinate costumes, so after some brainstorming, I went with "good luck charms".  Rilo would be a penny, Collier a four leaf clover, and brand new Arden as a shooting star!

I'm a little disappointed that I didn't take a photo of the back of Rilo's costume, because I was pretty proud of it.  I ended up drawing the whole thing with my left hand (I'm a righty) while nursing!  :)






No comments:

Post a Comment