Rilo and Collier Blog Home Rilo and Collier Blog About Rilo and Collier Blog Collected Rilo and Collier Blog Rilo Rilo and Collier Blog Collier rilo and collier blog Arden

Friday, August 23, 2013

Rilo's 3rd Birthday

Well, just found these on our desktop from all the way back in February.  They've grown so much in the last 6 months!!   This year we just had family parties for both kids.  The plan was to have one big party...a housewarming party, plus Adam, Collier and Rilo's birthdays.  But we were still getting settled and by the time we were settled enough, we left for the summer.

It was nice to keep it simple though this year.  I'm sure we'll do something fun for their birthdays in 6 months!  I don't know what I was doing...I wish I would've taken a little nicer photos but these are still cute!











No comments:

Post a Comment