Rilo and Collier Blog Home Rilo and Collier Blog About Rilo and Collier Blog Collected Rilo and Collier Blog Rilo Rilo and Collier Blog Collier rilo and collier blog Arden

Friday, November 9, 2012

Collier Brooks- 7 Months

I took these pictures back in September, back when Collier actually was 7 months! I need to catch up quickly before I fall even further behind!
 
Collier started crawling at 7 months, on my birthday as a matter of fact. Just a crawl here and there at first. His sleeping at 7 months, well, it's almost worse than when he was a newborn (every 2 hours). He is still our happiest little boy. He literally lights up anytime anyone looks his way.
 
He spent his seventh month in California, soaking up the sun and eating copious amounts of sand (I do not look forward to those sandy diapers). And near the end of his seventh month, he made his way back to his home (his REAL home, as Rilo calls it).












No comments:

Post a Comment