Rilo and Collier Blog Home Rilo and Collier Blog About Rilo and Collier Blog Collected Rilo and Collier Blog Rilo Rilo and Collier Blog Collier rilo and collier blog Arden

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Collier Brooks 5 Months

Holy cow...Collier is 5 months now!  He is HUGE.  I need to get his official stats but he is a big kid.  Everything about him is just big...hands, feet, all of it.  He is the happiest kid on the block.  Full of smiles for anyone looking his way.  Seriously, I can't get over how sweet and happy he is all the time.

I've stopped swaddling him now, since he definitely rolls tummy to back and occasionally goes back to tummy.  He's actually sleeping better than he was a few weeks ago when he was swaddled.  He's even putting himself back to sleep when he wakes up.  He takes a quick morning nap and then a long afternoon nap (just like Rilo did at his age).

I cannot for the life of me get him to take a binky or a bottle.  He just chews on everything, but never understands that he needs to suck on it.  He's found his thumb, but same thing, just gnaws on it instead. I'm going to keep trying though because I would love to be able to leave for a little bit without stressing.  Especially since I'm shooting a wedding in a few weeks where I'll be gone nearly all day. (Cross your fingers Mom).

He loves his toes right now.  I love it when he's sitting and he holds his toes.  So cute.  He's getting better at sitting for longer periods of time.  He loves to play with his toys, mostly just chewing on everything.

I'm so glad he's around to make me smile all the day long (especially when the terrible twos show up around here).  We love our Collier Bud!










No comments:

Post a Comment