Rilo and Collier Blog Home Rilo and Collier Blog About Rilo and Collier Blog Collected Rilo and Collier Blog Rilo Rilo and Collier Blog Collier rilo and collier blog Arden

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Christmas Card Rejects

Phew!  Rilo's party was yesterday and it turned out great, but I am sure glad that's all over with.  Sorry for the silence the last few days.  I spent every night getting ready for her party!

Way back in the beginning of December I tried to use self-timer to take family photos for our Christmas card.  Things didn't go quite as planned.  I got one that I almost used, but I just didn't love it and ended up going with our "cup of cheer" version instead.  Here are a few of grumpy-at-the-time Rilo and the one family pic we didn't use.




After the above picture she screamed for all the rest and need her pal Happy to be happy again.



No comments:

Post a Comment