Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Happy Belated 4th of July

So I just found this roll of film I shot from the 4th of July that Adam lovingly placed in a random bag.  Haha.  So these are old, but cute, minus that dumb binky.  Did I ever mention that I got rid of it for 2.5 weeks without her even mentioning it?  It was actually right after I took these pictures.  Then I brought it back when we were headed on an airplane because I felt bad for her little ears.  Well, bad move.  Now she lives and breathes for that thing.  We're planning on getting rid of it (again) in the next few weeks.









1 comment:

  1. I'm sure you know this, but if you give her a bottle (or maybe even a sippy cup now that she's older), when the plane is ascending and descending, it shouldn't hurt her ears.

    ReplyDelete